INFO: Infrared dyeing machine for the textile laboratory.
COLOR-X utilises three infrared lamps for a total heating power of 3 kW. The infrared technology overcomes the troubles pertaining the traditional heating based on silicone and glycol oil.
The temperature control is provided with a water-cooled exchanger system. The thermal insulation of the whole structure prevents the heat from escaping out.
COLOR-X utilises a new temperature sensor for monitoring the thermal radiation field. The sensor is fastened at the bottom of beaker n.1. As a consequence the temperature is measured directly in the dye-bath providing the estimation with the highest accuracy.
The beakers of COLOR-X are made with high-polished and high-grade stainless steel AISI316 with a thickness of 1.4 mm, which ensures long lifetime and safety. Manual dosing of chemicals (both liquid and powder) can be performed during the dyeing process by utilising a specifically designed dosing lid. The lid can be easily opened and closed with the provided hex driver.
- dyeing machine equipped with 3 infrared ceramic heaters.
- water-cooled exchanger system suitable for every environmental conditions.
- new temperature digital sensor fasted at the bottom of beaker n.1.
- PID algorithm with PWM modulation to control temperature in the range of 20-140°C.
- spares made with high-polish and high-grade stainless steel to ensure long lifetime.
- it can accomodate beakers with different capacity (150cc, 200cc, 300cc, 500cc, 3.5L, 5.0L).
- many kinds of natural and synthethical substrate: fabric, piece, skein, tops, loose, foulard.
- frontal panel with high temperature glass to allow the user an easy inspection.
- specifically designed dosing lid for a rapid injections of liquid chemicals during dyeing process.
- up to 24 pots.
- up to 300 deying programs with max 25 steps.
- user panel with multi-languages and display of 5.6″ with 320×240 pixel.
- We recommend to put the dyeing machine on a level and stable bench of dimensions 1000x1000x720mm (WxDxH) and max load capacity 250 Kg.
- 380 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 4 kW, 10A, 5 wires: 3 phases + ground + neutral. In case of frequent electrical disturbance (interruption of main electrical supply and/or voltage spikes) the installation of an UPS unit is highly recommended.
- We highly recommend to install an independent earth line of power supply to efficienly disperse the electromagnetic disturbances.
- 1.5-2 bar. The infrared dyeing machine is equipped with an electro-valve to allow water to flux inside the exchanger system and to regulate the temperature. we highly recommend to utilise clean and filtered water to avoid to pollute the electro-valve and dim its functioning.