Determines the snagging and picking characteristics of knitted fabrics by tumbling fabric pillows containing a weighted bean bag within two separate test cylinders.
Provided with eight pinned bars, rotating at 20 RPM for 100 revolutions, predetermined electronic counter.
Standards: ASTM D5362 JIS L1058
- With transparent Plexiglas security cover
- LED display and resettable counter
- Drum size 200 x 145mm
- Testing speed 20±3 rpm
- 8 Pinned bars 8 x 127mm with 9 pins
- Pin length 10mm, spacing 12mm, inclination 30±5°
- Specimen size 215 x 115mm
- Bean bags 450±10g