MODEL: NP 1 x 3
INFO: Volumetric and Gravimetric Dispenser for the Textile Laboratory with Multipipettes.
DOSOR-X is a new laboratory equipment aimed at preparing dyestuff solutions, dispensing recipes and processing both user defined formula outputted by the I.C.S. Colormatching TopDye or by third-party color matching software.
DOSOR-X performs volumetric and gravimetric dispensing with high dosage accuracy adopting a dispensing head equipped with a set of three high capacity syringes made in stainless steel.
The system is equipped with a washing unit, which deeply cleans the syringes removing any residuals at the end of the dosage process
Due to the technological syringes made with rectified stainless steel, DOSOR-X can simultaneously dose three colorants or chemicals at great amount. This significantly reduces the time spent by the machine to complete any dosage program while keeping high the dosage accuracy.
- dispensing system with 3 rectified metallic syringes.
- volumetric and gravimetric dosage on 24 pots up to max 160 bottles of colorants and chemicals.
- on-board washing unit to ensure a perfect cleaning of each syringe after any dosage.
- on-board solution maker.
- magentic stirrers to prevent colorant sedimentation from occurring inside dyestuff bottles.
- High dosage speedy thanks to the simulateneous collection of 3-different colorants and chemicals.
- simultaneous dosage of both chemical and water inside the same pot.
- automatic importation of batch recipes from colormatching software TopDye and third-party software house.
- full integration with management software TinPro.
- the dispensing system must be installed into an area free from mechanical vibrations, dust and intense flux of air that can negatively affect the stability of the high precision digital scale.
- the enviromental temperature should be stable between 20 and 30 Celsius degrees with a relative humidity lesser than 80%.
- 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2 kW, single-phase, neutral and ground wire. In case of frequent electrical disturbance (interruption of main electrical supply and/or voltage spikes) the installation of an UPS unit is highly recommended.
- We highly recommend to install an independent earth line of power supply to efficienly disperse the electromagnetic disturbances.
- 1.5-2 bar. The dispensing unit is equipped with passive regulators of water pressure for the washing unit and dispensing head. In case of intense pressure changes (reduction) the installation of an active pressure regulator is higly recommended.
- 6 bar. The dispensing unit is equipped with passive regualtor of air pressure for the waste pan movement and washing unit. In case of intense pressure changes (reduction) the installation of an active pressure regulator is higly recommended.
PC – System requirement
- Intel Dual Core Processor @2GHz
- Video 512 MB with 1024×768 pixel
- n.3 USB ports, or alternatively n.2 RS232 serial ports and n.1 USB port
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Ethernet board for connecting PC to the factory LAN and to provide the on-line assistance service through Internet